Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Week Between Christmas and New Years




We had a really nice week between Christmas and New Years. I worked at home so I was able to see Joshua and Kalani on my breaks. Since Joshua seemed so interested in seeing me work. Kalani set him up his own desk (and he loved it). He would wake up in the morning and want to go right to his desk. He had his little laptop Kalani got him for Christmas and a bunch of office supplies we had laying around.

While I was work Kalani and Joshua found other fun activities to do like dressing the dogs in silly hats (always a favorite) and playing outside.



The weather was unseasonably warm many of the days last week. So we were able to go out quite a bit.



For New Years we are planning to go to First Night Raleigh. It is the family New Years celebration in downtown Raleigh. They drop an Acorn at midnight (but I do not think we will be making it that late).

Happy 007 New Years all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home