Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 24, 2005

4 Months

Things are going well. I am getting so slack at posting. Last weekend was Leanne's Birthday so we had some friends over. This week my Uncle Paul and Aunt Clarette are come through town on their way down to Florida (to see my mom and grandma).

We have a Halloween party on Saturday. My mom already sent a pumpkin costume for him. He is so cute in it. I will make sure to take a picture sometime this week. For all this fans.

New tricks. He is really working on keeping his head up (still a bit wobbly). He can push him self up on his arms (but he does not really like being on his stomach much).

We went for Joshua's 4 month check up. He is...

15lb 8 oz (> 50%)
26 in long (>75%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home