Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Coffee Shop

It was a pretty uneventful week. Our big task for the week was giving Joshua a bedtime routine. We have been giving him a bath right around 8. We then go up to his nursery where Kalani feeds him and I read stories to them (we started the chronicles of Narnia). This is going pretty well. He usually goes to sleep by 9 and sleeps till 11 or 12.

For our big adventure of the week Kalani and I went to our local coffee shop (see picture to the left). Josh was great he slept for like an hour and a half while we worked. Kalani worked on her thank you letters/baby announcements (so yes they are still coming :) ). I did some work work (which was all lost because CCLT could not handle the changes I made ARGH!).

Next week Kalani's Aunt Dana is coming to see us. My mom got here plane tickets, she is coming on Aug 17th (could not wait till labor day weekend as planed :) ). We are looking forward to their visits.

We have some house repairs scheduled for next week. On Monday we have a roofer coming to fix our leaking roof and on Wednesday a repair man is coming out to look at our washing machine. Hopefully this will be the end of repairs for a while.

Kalani and I took the following nerd quiz. I scored and 85 as you see. Kalani scored a 7. I am such a nerd, Gosh! :)

I am nerdier than 85% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Below is a couple more photos from this week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home